Friday, May 29, 2009

Today's Special.

Trust me, never say the below.



Whenever you need me, ill be there.

Whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, ill be there.

Whenever you need someone to share your sorrows, ill be there.

Whenever you need to be comforted, ill be there.

Whenever you don't.

I'll fuck off.

Loving you, doesn't means you must love me in return.

May it be like a one sided love.

Sympathy isn't my cup of tea.

Being together with me, just cause of pity.

Turns me off.

Deep in my heart, i know that i had to let you go.

Cause your just ain't mine to hold.


Copyrighted.
2009, BCGH_/

I actually wanted to write more, not just those short quotes. But i have to go for my dota game.

Until next time.

Peace out.

icantbestopped.

BCGH_/









No comments:

Post a Comment