Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank you.

It's termtest week, and tomorrow's the fucking termtest paper. I'm not even in the mood for studying. But yea, forget about all this shit right now, i got the fuckin mood to rant.


I suddenly remember, how fucked-up my life was, and how fat i was last time.

Prolly no one knows how i felt when i was the old me.

No one except you guys.

If not for you guys, i wouldn't be what i am today.

Thank you bros, only you guys didn't looked down on me.

Only you all were such true friends, you guys were there whenever i need you guys most.

You guys prolly wouldn't know, even i looked down on myself.

Why the fuck you guys wouldn't look down on me?

Who are the only ones, that knows what it feels when your talking to someone, and that someone thought that your not talking to him?

The someone that couldn't even speak properly to a girl, nor others.

You guys weren't those other fucking people that made me so fucking pissed off, 'hey guanheng, you talking to me?'.

I really thought very bad of myself.

I couldn't imagine my life without you guys.

I'm pretty sorry though, for the past few years, after i've changed, for the relationships and games i went into, probably got us abit gapped.

I still remembered the most fucked-up birthday i had on my 17th. But you guys made it happen, by doing everything you all can.

If people would ask me, why are you living in this world?

The answer is just so plain fucking simple.

I live for you guys..

Thank you all.

Special thanks to, Kuah Tong Teck, Derek Chua, Neo Zhe Wei, Barry Lua, Ivan Lee, Wong Xin Yao, Ho Long Feng, Tan Zhi Zhong.


Until next time, going off for dota game.

icantbestopped.

BCGH_/





No comments:

Post a Comment