Saturday, September 26, 2009

1.2.3.

Everyday seems the same to me. Waking up, late, not being able to sleep much.

Everytime my eye closes, images of you keep flippin through my head.

Am I crazy? I wish i was.

Today i asked myself. Why live when I'm in such pain? Why?

First thought was like, no balls to end my pain. LOL.

Your just like a bitch and an emotional abuser.

Your in the wrong, yet I don't know why I myself is in a fucking self-deprecating state.

Or do I need to work on my self esteem?

In our little game of deceit, we both managed to lie to each other so much, that words seems to be failing me.

I thought I could play on, with the thought on my mind, that you don't matter to me at all.

Or am I trying to delay the inevitable?

But that's the past. I gotta move on, w/ or w/o you.

Bye.

PS: I still can't figure out 23 yo and 20 yo mentality got what difference. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment