Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The next stop.

Finally.

My TP life has finally ended. My GPA totally fucking suck. But idc. At least i'm gonna graduate.

I'm sad and happy at the same time. I felt that 3 and a 1/2 years in poly was not the least exciting but i enjoyed all the lessons and moments i had with all my friends and co. I don't wanna end my poly life, but there's nothing i can do at all.

Everything will come to an end finally.

The chalet on Sunday to Tuesday was fun. Xavier was the highlight of the chalet. He totally rocked it!

Well, results are gonna come out on 10th Sept, so i'm hoping for a pass on all my subjects, lol.

Ahmad - Pukimar and fucking bastard, but still nevertheless a great friend.

Ashlyn Sun - Drinker + Nonsense = Ashlyn. But still, very nice friend, and sorry for all the jokes, but you know i'm always just KIDDING.

Barry - Brother, i've graduated already, let's get our diploma certificate next semester togther.

Jason Phua - Fast eater.

Eugene - Brother, you better stop going kopitiam to drink beer can? But hey bro, thanks for every tests and quizzes you've taught me.

Xavier - You finally grown up, you got so fucking drunk on the 2 day chalet. Thanks for being a joke in my poly life.

Zhiwei - You ccb. I spent most of my time in TP at staircase smoking with you. But goodluck taking your last CDS next semester. Cheers for our friendship.

Mon - Fuck you.

Bryan - Let's go sing K again sometimes. And im gonna beat you to death.

Yvonne - Lin Jun Jie -_-' But hey, thanks for helping me in my exams!

Junaidi - Xcn player. Great scammer.

Ken - Kettler strong man. It was a short time with you and Junaidi, but still you guys are still good friends to me regardless of the time we have known. You two better watch out, later i Xiao Li Fei Dao you two, confirm you all died. Passion to die.

I don't wanna end like this.

But still, time will never stop just for me.

3 cheers for our friendship in poly.

Goodluck in life you fucking bitches.

The next stop.

Will finally come.

icantbestopped.

BCGH_/

No comments:

Post a Comment